Polstarter's remanufacturing standards
- threads in mounting holes are corrected, in order to simplify proper fitting of starter in a car;
- solenoid switch is disassembled, all internal parts are cleaned, contacts and springs are inspected and replaced if needed. A complete piece is being tested after reassembly;
- brusholder springs and brushes are inspected and replaced if needed.
- armature - cleaned and polished, commutator is turned, undercut and polished;
- drive dismantled and cleaned, rollers and springs are replaced if needed
- bushings are inspected and replaced if needed.